Thursday, April 1, 2010

BP4_2010041_RSS Feeds
















The video short on RSS feeds was excellent. Here are the five RSS feeds I am currently subscribing to:

Gigaom
“Trusted Insights and Conversations on the Next Wave of Technology”

This helps keep me abreast on technology related developments. There was an article this week I was able to use in class as it connected the 700Mhz range of the EM spectrum to potential profits by the US government.

Apple Blog
“News, reviews, walkthroughs, and real-life application of Apple products”

I always appreciate tips to help make my technology as efficient and productive as possible.

Web 2.0 in the Classroom
“Welcome to my blog where I explore everything Web 2.0 in the classroom”

I’ll let her do the exploring and pass on the nuggets to me!

Adobe Education Technologies
“Information, insight, and tips from Adobe’s technology team dedicated to education”

Getting into the Adobe Master Collection requires a pretty steep learning curve. This blog may help span the divide with some useful tips from time to time.

Science in School
“Highlighting the best in science teaching and research”

This journal for science teachers is produced in Europe and has some really great hands-on ideas for the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment